At the beginning of each month, billing statements are emailed to parents. The statement will include the following:
- Cost of scheduled care for the next four weeks of the term (charges are still in effect for days a child is absent)
- Any drop-in care or late pick-up charges accrued during the previous four weeks
- A supply fee (per child) only on the first invoice for each new term
Payment is due upon receipt and no later than the first week of the month. If a family does not keep their account current, they will not be able to continue care into the next month, nor will they be confirmed for care for any future terms.
How to Pay
Families have a few options for paying their monthly bills:
- Pay using our online payment form.
- Pay with cash for the exact amount in person at Moss Street. (No change kept on site.)
- Pay by check for the exact amount in person or by mail. Please make checks payable to Moss Street Children’s Center. Payments can be mailed to Moss Street Children’s Center, 1685 Moss St., Eugene OR 97403.