To be on the waitlist or offered care, you first need to submit an application. All families are encouraged to apply.
Applications are accepted throughout the academic year, and families will be placed on the waiting list as soon we are full. Preference within each of our priority groups will be given to those that were received by the priority deadline. When space is available, we will do so following our priorities of UO student families first, UO faculty/staff families next, then community families.
Our waiting list is fluid, with no traditional number assigned to an applicant. As long as there is a submitted application from a higher priority group, we will offer to that family first.
Space will be offered to families on the waiting list in the following order:
- Full-time UO students* returning to Moss Street
- Part-time UO students* returning to Moss Street
- Full-time UO students* new to Moss Street
- Part-time UO students* new to Moss Street
- UO Community Education Program students* returning to Moss Street
- UO Community Education Program students* new to Moss Street
- UO faculty and staff families returning to Moss Street
- UO faculty and staff families new to Moss Street
- Community families returning to Moss Street
- Community families new to Moss Street
*A student is someone who is seeking a degree, taking credits, and paying incidental fees at UO. This includes undergraduates, graduate students, graduate employees, law students, and American English Institute students.
Future Term Application Dates
- Academic Year 2018–19: Applications now being accepted.
- Summer Term 2019: Application period begins May 6, 2019.
- Academic Year 2019–20: Application period begins May 20, 2019.
We schedule tours ahead of time so that teaching staff have the time set aside to show you classrooms and answer your specific questions about child development and how we respond to each child's needs while in group care.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 541-346-4384. We will need to know your contact phone number and email, the term when you are interested in starting care, any UO affiliation, and your child's age. One of our mentor teachers will contact you directly to set up an appointment.