To be on the waitlist or offered care, you first need to submit an application. All UO-affiliated families are encouraged to apply.
Applications are accepted throughout the academic year, and families will be placed on the waiting list as soon as we are full. Preference within each of our priority groups is given in the order that applications are received. When space is available, we follow our priorities by offering to UO student families first, then UO faculty/staff families.
Our waiting list is fluid, with no traditional number assigned to an applicant. As long as there is an application from a higher priority group, we will offer to that family first. All families, returning and new, need to submit an application for each academic year they want care.
Space will be offered to families on the waiting list in the following order:
- Full-time UO students* returning to Moss Street
- Part-time UO students* returning to Moss Street
- Full-time UO students* new to Moss Street
- Part-time UO students* new to Moss Street
- UO Community Education Program students* returning to Moss Street
- UO Community Education Program students* new to Moss Street
- UO faculty and staff families returning to Moss Street
- UO faculty and staff families new to Moss Street
*A student is someone who is seeking a degree, taking credits, and paying incidental fees at UO. This includes undergraduates, graduate students, graduate employees, law students, and American English Institute students.
Future Application Dates
- 2023–2024 Academic Year (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer): April 15, 2023
- 2024–2025 Academic Year (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer): April 15, 2024
Tour Moss Street Children's Center
We schedule tours ahead of time so that teaching staff have the time set aside to show you classrooms and answer your specific questions about child development and how we respond to each child's needs while in group care.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 541-346-4384. We will need to know your contact phone number and email, the term when you are interested in starting care, any UO affiliation, and your child's age. One of our mentor teachers will contact you directly to set up an appointment.